Headlines News :
Home » » CONTOH AUTO BIOGRAPHY BAHASA INGGRIS

CONTOH AUTO BIOGRAPHY BAHASA INGGRIS



Luh Gede Meitha Trisna Utami is my name. I am a girl who was born in Tabanan, Bali on wednesday,5th may 1992, as a first daughter of I Ketut Sutrisna, S.Pd.M.Pd and Ni Wayan Sutami, S.Pd. First, i’ll explain about my name story. LUH GEDE MEITHA TRISNA UTAMI. Luh Gede is a kind of Balinese name. My parent got it from my grandmother. “Tha” means “Shinta” in Balinese called wuku or the day when I was born. Trisna and Utami came from my parents name. I live in Tabanan, in beautiful village named Tunjuk. When I was child, I have been lived in Singaraja to accompany my parent to continued their study, after that we move here. The short story, I started to study at school. I graduated from kindergarten (TK) named widya sastra from 1997 – 1998. Elementary school (SD) no.4 Tunjuk from 1998 – 2004, junior high school (SMP) Negeri 1 Tabanan from 2004 – 2007, and senior high school from 2007 – 2010. And the last, I chosen university of education, Undiksha ( Universitas Pendidikan Ganesha) in English Education Department (EED) by the next institution for my study. I started it from 2010 until – now.
My hobby is shopping, travelling, and Cooking. I really love shopping because shopping is important to improve my outfit. Besides that, I love traveling very much, because I love photograph. I love to be the model of the photographer. And searching so many places to be the background of my photo. Not only for searching any background photo, I love travelling because when I go to another places, I’ll get new friends. And also get the unforgettable story for myself. And last is cooking. I love to make a new food with my own recipe, and give it to my friends. In my opinion, the nice foods are indicating the feeling well of the chef.
About my weakness and excess all of people sure have weakness and excess in their own and I am too. Most of my family, say that I am a cruel girl, and consumptive. So, if I have some money I will buy something that I want all though that is not important to me.
Besides weakness sure I have an excess. I am an optimist girl. When I was child, my parent always say than I am a success girl and I will be a successful woman. I am sure that. I am smart, friendly, cute, I am confidence, always think positive, and sure I am beautiful, besides that, I am a creative girl. I always do something that I want and I try to make something different that the other don’t mind it yet.
About my talents, back to my hobbies, I love photography. I think my talent is to be a model. Besides that, my talent is in the cooking. I can make a new recipe with my own ways and all of my recipe have a delicious taste. So that my talent is to be a chef too.
My achievement when I still in elementary school I got an achievement by the winner of the best story teller. When I was in junior high school until in senior high school I joined the physic Olympiad and be the winner of it.
am the first daughter of I Ketut Sutrisna,S.Pd.M.Pd and Ni Wayan Sutami, S.Pd. I am the old sister of I Gede Made Cahya Trisna Pratama. My father is a teacher in one of the famous junior high school in Tabanan. My mother is a trader. She has a minimarket in my town. My mother is my inspiration. She always give me some directive to face something and give me spirit to look ahead, and always optimist to try to realize my dreams. She always say that I am the best. she is my angel. My brother is the best student in his school. He still study in junior high school 1 Tabanan. He is so handsome, smart, and have so many fans. My family are my spirit.
The best event in my live is, when I born in this world and be my mother’s children.
My life motto is “ I am The Winner! “

                       penulis : LG Meitha Trisna Utami








Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. aryabudii - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger